royale-users mailing list archives

From Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Subject Re: Work on Emulation
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 18:01:19 GMT
Hi Alex,

There are two cases, one of them is my project the other is related with
Http services :

1.
I my case,  two transformation classes used for to/from xml with flex view.

/https://github.com/likyateknoloji/pinaraui-royale/blob/master/PinaraUI/src/com/likya/pinara/utils/JobXmlToView.a//s//
//https://github.com/likyateknoloji/pinaraui-royale/blob/master/PinaraUI/src/com/likya/pinara/utils/ViewToJobXml.as/

And i am not sure but there are some code pieces using xpath kind of
controls/searches in source base AFAIR.

Having all xml functionality in Royale will be nice of course but if you
think that  it is better to use e4x for all my code base  i may think on
that.

2.
Currently i am working on HTTPMultiService because as we discussed
previously to create fiber HTTPServiceWrapper class and extend it from
*mx.rpc.http.HTTPMultiService *

There are two classes :
*
mx.rpc.http.HTTPMultiService * and *mx.rpc.http.mxml.**HTTPMultiService*
and extends from *mx.rpc.http.HTTPMultiService

***mx.rpc.http.HTTPMultiService **has referance for class
*AbstractOperation. *This class has emulation for package *mx.rpc* but
not for *mx.rpc.http *which has references flash.xml.XMLDocument,
flash.xml.XMLNode and mx.rpc.xml.SimpleXMLDecoder,
mx.rpc.xml.SimpleXMLEncoder.***

*When i am  emulating **mx.rpc.http.*AbstractOperation *i needed to
emulate all XML thing.*

*If it is possible to use e4x for these classes also i may do it. I have
to check all my emulation classes to remember the work i have done
yesterday :) It is getting harder to recover as life goes.

Thanks
Serkan