royale-users mailing list archives

From Fréderic Cox <coxfrede...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Library SWC (library path)
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2018 13:38:52 GMT
If I do it with source-path I'm getting around 3K errors like "The
definition of base class BitmapAsset was not found or Call to a possibly
undefined method FileStream etc... so I think that answers your last
question :-)

I was expecting to be able to use the existing Flex SWC's, is this not
possible?

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 3:33 PM Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
wrote:

> This is probably why it's not working. I'm not an expert in that, but
> first what I would tried is create Royale library. However instead linking
> library, can you link source code ?
>
> "source-path": [
> "src",
> "mylibrary/src"
> ],
>
> Is this pure AS3 code without dependency to Flash ?
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> śr., 26 wrz 2018 o 15:21 Fréderic Cox <coxfrederic@gmail.com> napisał(a):
>
>> I tried external-library-path but if I do not use js-library-path I get
>> compile errors "Access of possibly undefined property .."
>>
>> EnalityFlexLibrary is an existing Flex library.
>>
>> On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 2:57 PM Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Frederic,
>>>
>>> Have you tried external-library-path ? There is some explanation how
>>> js-library-path working [1]. However EnalityFlexLibrary is a Flex library
>>> or did you create Royale swc ?
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/Difficulties-with-using-in-project-JS-version-of-Royale-swc-tp5999p6015.html
>>>
>>> Thanks,