royale-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: RemoteObject and SimpleRemoteObject not working with WebORB for .NET
Date Fri, 10 Aug 2018 07:37:21 GMT
Hi Radu,

Althoght we don't have 0.9.3 released you can use nightly build [1].

Probably later you will need MXRoyale branch to go with Emulation path.[2]

Alex,

Is it even possible sync that branch with develop?

[1]
http://apacheroyaleci.westus2.cloudapp.azure.com:8080/job/royale-asjs/lastSuccessfulBuild/artifact/
[2] https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/emulation-components

Thanks,