royale-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RemoteObject and SimpleRemoteObject not working with WebORB for .NET
Date Wed, 15 Aug 2018 07:30:28 GMT
Hi Joe,

thanks for locate the problem. I think this would be hard for use without
having experience/access to a WebOrb and touch here and there trying.

I just tried to remove the charset as you suggested and tried with the
example and all works ok, so I removed it. Here's the commit:

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/commit/a6ab9e91c64fb482c9585c9bc046b14bb5900ab8

I understand that you're now working fine with RO in WebORB. Let us know if
you find some other issue.

Thanks for reporting this! :)

Carlos