royale-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Jewel Validator
Date Thu, 30 Aug 2018 23:53:08 GMT
Hi Yu,

El jue., 30 ago. 2018 a las 17:03, Taro.Yu (<yestaro@gmail.com>) escribió:

> Hi Carlos
>
> about images in the example but there's no images....
> This is nothing to do with compiler, I am sure all images in js-release
> folder.
> I think it maybe web site's problem. so I change it to github page
> here is new link <https://yestaro.github.io/>

Now I can see the code! :)
Thanks! I like your approach as a bead I think we can integrate your
changes and maybe we'll only need to move to it's own library SWC (as
Network, Binding...)
and package change.

> A few years ago, I have used Telerik ASP.NET MVC
> https://docs.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/getting-started/validation
> <https://docs.telerik.com/aspnet-mvc/getting-started/validation>
>
> That is the same as you mentioned - Validation Metadata, right ?

Right!

> Telerik also has Display Metadata, and DataGrid binding will use it as
> header text.
>
> Looks great :)

> I think it is cool if royale provide the features.

Yes, I think we can integrate what you already have, and from that point
see if we need Metadata or not.
Without too much analysis it seems Metadata still has some positive points
like to annotate a data object or value object
in its own properties so that property has complete info.

So we can go from that point and see what's best

thanks! :)

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira