royale-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tour of Heroes(Angular) of Royale version
Date Sat, 18 Aug 2018 09:22:26 GMT
Hi Alex

El vie., 17 ago. 2018 a las 8:37, Alex Harui (<aharui@adobe.com>) escribió:

> 9. If use typeNames attribute, compile debug is ok, but compile release
> will miss it.
>
> I think that should work, although we do not recommend altering typeNames
> in application code.   Use className instead.  TypeNames is intended for
> component development.

Jewel make heavy use of class selectors through typeNames and layouts is a
huge case. I found some issues with States functionality and typeNames,
that I still need to look at, but this one maybe could be just an issue in
the minify code that are stripping code. Need to take a look.

@yestaro, maybe can you take a look to both debug/release and report if in
release the code is not there? if that happens, can you create an issue
with the simplest code to reproduce?

thanks