royale-users mailing list archives

From "Alina Kazi" <alina.k...@d-bz.com>
Subject RE: Work on Emulation
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2018 10:58:42 GMT
Hi ,

We are working on our Application. We make changes in MXRoyale Branch to fix our Application
bugs.

When we download nightly build even after two days. Still our commits are not merged in that
nightly build.

So what we do is we get compiler and typedefs from mxroyale nightly build and download latest
src from https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/feature/MXRoyale to atleast compile our
existing file.

If we pick royale-asjs from nightly build it never work for us.

What process do you follow to compile your application?

Thanks in Advance,

Alina

From: Alina Kazi [mailto:alina.kazi@d-bz.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2018 2:59 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: RE: Work on Emulation

I am getting different compiler errors with files already compiled.

     [java] D:\apache-royale-0.9.3-bin-js-swf\royale-asjs\frameworks\projects\SparkRoyale\src\main\royale\com\shm\reports\viewer\view\images\zoomout.GIF
Internal error in outgoing dependency subsystem, when generating code for: D:\apache-royale-0.9.3-bin-js-swf\royale-asjs\frameworks\projects\SparkRoyale\src\main\royale\com\shm\reports\viewer\view\images\zoomout.GIF:

     [java]     at org.apache.royale.compiler.internal.units.EmbedCompilationUnit.analyze(EmbedCompilationUnit.java:314)

     [java]     at org.apache.royale.compiler.internal.units.EmbedCompilationUnit.handleOutgoingDependenciesRequest(EmbedCompilationUnit.java:283)

     [java]     at org.apache.royale.compiler.internal.units.CompilationUnitBase.processOutgoingDependenciesRequest(CompilationUnitBase.java:891)

     [java]     at org.apache.royale.compiler.internal.units.CompilationUnitBase.access$500(CompilationUnitBase.java:108)