royale-users mailing list archives

From pynenburgad <pijnenb...@riom.nl>
Subject Re: IconItemRenderer planned?
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2018 19:28:58 GMT
Thanks for creating the Icon Class and the Icon ListItemRenderer, that looks
really good in the screenshot. I tried to get the JewelExample working
through compile debug build in VSCode, (using the latest nightly build
Royale 0.9.3/JS-only), but the compile failed with errors (see below). I
guess I should perhaps wait for a more stable Royale build?

Apart from that, I can now get my previously fabricated IconItemRenderer
properly running by using the latest Royale 0.9.3 nightly build (see
screenshot [1]). Apparently the problems I described earlier (list items
being flattened to fit all of the list items inside the list window) were
related to compiling with a nightly 0.9.3 build I downloaded a few weeks
ago.
My own example is only for trying things out, I will be needing a bit more
complex renderers for list items with an image icon as well as a decorator
icon plus one or two labels (with the second label above or below the
'primary' label).

Thanks again,
Regards,
Ad

[1]  https://snag.gy/qG8C76.jpg <https://snag.gy/qG8C76.jpg>

Errors when compiling JewelExample project:

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\resources\jewel-example-styles.css(49):
col: 22 Error: 'img' is not defined.

{
                     ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\resources\jewel-example-styles.css(49):
col: 22 Error: 'img' is not defined.

{
                     ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\resources\jewel-example-styles.css(49):
col: 22 Error: 'img' is not defined.

{
                     ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\resources\jewel-example-styles.css(49):
col: 22 Error: 'img' is not defined.

{
                     ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\royale\ButtonPlayGround.mxml(55):
col: 5 Error: This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It
will be ignored.

                                <js:FontIcon text="{MaterialIconType.PRINT}"
material="true"/>
                                ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\royale\MainContent.mxml(85):
col: 25 Error: This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It
will be ignored.

                        <ic:FontIcon text="{MaterialIconType.MENU}"
material="true"/>
                        ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\royale\MainContent.mxml(93):
col: 25 Error: This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It
will be ignored.

                        <ic:FontIcon text="{MaterialIconType.VISIBILITY}"
material="true"/>
                        ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\royale\MainContent.mxml(98):
col: 25 Error: This tag could not be resolved to an ActionScript class. It
will be ignored.

                        <ic:ToggleFontIcon text="{MaterialIconType.LOCK}"
selectedText="{MaterialIconType.LOCK_OPEN}" material="true"/>
                        ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\royale\itemRenderers\IconListItemRenderer.mxml(43):
col: 5 Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.

    <ic:FontIcon text="{iconList.icon}" material="true"
visible="{iconList.icon != null}"/>
    ^

C:\Users\User1\VSCodeProjects\JewelExample\src\main\royale\itemRenderers\NavigationIconLinkItemRenderer.mxml(42):
col: 5 Error: This tag is unexpected. It will be ignored.

    <js:FontIcon text="{navlink.icon}" material="true"
visible="{navlink.icon != null}"/>