royale-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New blog example post ready to review "Using View States to show or hide content"
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2018 13:59:57 GMT
Hi Andrew,

I tried to setup in "currentState="loggedIn" in the View, but this not work.
But, if you declare loggedIn state before login state, it works. So for
now, I think first declared State is the default state.
I think as well we should have "currentState" working to define default
state, I think I used as well in my flex apps in the same way.
Can you fill a bug for this?
Think that SimpleStateImpl is very "simple" and does not have other options
like remove states, that should be left for other implementation, but I
think currentState can fit in simple.

in the blog post you can write a line about setting first state will be the
default right?

thanks