royale-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 05:59:13 GMT
Serkan,

I'm looking forward to your final classes. You can now create nice API.
Maybe it would be good to have separate classes with that injections and
expose API. As you can see in my link I'm wrapping up some methods from
library and expose mine. :)

> Hi Piotr and Alex,
>
> Piotr;
>
> I worked on your code and it was starting point of my implementation. Tank
> you so much.
>
> Alex,
>
> I now see the that i missed meaning of  "has to go in the ASDoc for the
> constructor"   in your mail belongs to previous thread.
>
> Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for your clarification.
>
> To show the point mixed up my mind for your referance :
>
> NOT Working Code :
>
> package mx.utils
> {
>
>     public class BaseTester
>     {
>
>         /**
>          * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html file.
> Surround with
>          * "inject_html" tag as follows:
>          *
>          * <inject_html>
>          * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/
> beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
> <http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js>></script>
>          * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/
> coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
> <http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js>
> ></script>
>          * </inject_html>
>          */
>         */** */*
>         public function BaseTester()
>         {
>         }
>     }
> }
> Working Code :
>
> package mx.utils
> {
>
>     public class BaseTester
>     {
>
>         /**
>          * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the index.html file.
> Surround with
>          * "inject_html" tag as follows:
>          *
>          * <inject_html>
>          * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/
> beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
> <http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js>></script>
>          * <script type="text/javascript" src="http://rawgit.com/
> coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
> <http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js>
> ></script>
>          * </inject_html>
>          */
>         public function BaseTester()
>         {
>         }
>     }
> }
>

> 10.05.2018 01:04 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
>
> Hi Serkan,
>
> It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I mentioned in the
other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc comment for the constructor function
of a class.  You can't put it anywhere in the class file.

--

Piotr Zarzycki