royale-users mailing list archives

From Serkan Taş <serkan....@likyateknoloji.com>
Subject Re: <inject_html> is being broken by the compiler
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 18:46:06 GMT
Hi Piotr,

You are right, it sound really good to have wrapper classes for the js
libraries to have a reusable api and abstraction from 3rd party
dependencies.

Let me try :)

10.05.2018 08:59 tarihinde Piotr Zarzycki yazdı:
> [...]
> injections and expose API. As you can see in my link I'm wrapping up
> some methods from library and expose mine. :)

> <mailto:serkan.tas@likyateknoloji.com>>:
>
>     Hi Piotr and Alex,
>
>     Piotr;
>
>     I worked on your code and it was starting point of my
>     implementation. Tank you so much.
>
>     Alex,
>
>     I now see the that i missed meaning of "has to go in the ASDoc for
>     the constructor"   in your mail belongs to previous thread.
>
>     Sorry for misunderstanding and thank you for your clarification.
>
>     To show the point mixed up my mind for your referance :
>
>     NOT Working Code :
>
>     package mx.utils
>     {
>
>         public class BaseTester
>         {
>
>             /**
>              * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the
>     index.html file.  Surround with
>              * "inject_html" tag as follows:
>              *
>              * <inject_html>
>              * <script type="text/javascript"
>     src="http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
>     <http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js>></script>
>              * <script type="text/javascript"
>     src="http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
>     <http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js>></script>
>              * </inject_html>
>              */
>     */** */*
>             public function BaseTester()
>             {
>             }
>         }
>     }
>
>     Working Code :
>
>     package mx.utils
>     {
>
>         public class BaseTester
>         {
>
>             /**
>              * The Royale Compiler will inject html into the
>     index.html file.  Surround with
>              * "inject_html" tag as follows:
>              *
>              * <inject_html>
>              * <script type="text/javascript"
>     src="http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js"
>     <http://rawgit.com/beatgammit/base64-js/master/base64js.min.js>></script>
>              * <script type="text/javascript"
>     src="http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js"
>     <http://rawgit.com/coolaj86/TextEncoderLite/master/text-encoder-lite.min.js>></script>
>              * </inject_html>
>              */
>             public function BaseTester()
>             {
>             }
>         }
>     }
>

>     10.05.2018 01:04 tarihinde Alex Harui yazdı:
>>     Hi Serkan,
>>
>>     It is hard to tell from your description what you are trying, but as I mentioned
in the other thread, the <inject_html> must be in an ASDoc comment for the constructor
function of a class.  You can't put it anywhere in the class file.