royale-users mailing list archives

From doug777 <doug777...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ArrayCollection Problem in AMFBinaryData.as
Date Thu, 10 May 2018 04:24:26 GMT
I'm using CF11 in developer mode locally and this setting has never been
changed since installation.

I'm wondering if this setting is applied only for high-level objects not
when CF is serializing a Query object since the object getting specified
here as an ArrayCollection is a very simple Array of Strings. It makes me
think that some very specific decision was made about how to recognize parts
of Query objects to allow for all eventualities in a simple way.

Even if this setting worked in Query objects, there is a further problem.
Both our test server and our client server use a shared ColdFusion so we
don't have access to the WEB-INF folder.

Doug