royale-users mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: How to Set Path in UIModuleLoader
Date Tue, 03 Apr 2018 06:32:12 GMT
Hi Doug,

I was just trying to understand what the Flex code looked like to make
sure you were using the right Royale code.  IIRC, in Flex there was a
ModuleLoader that loaded a Module and created a single instance of its
main class, expecting it to be UI.  I didn't think you could pass
parameters to it when loading.  There was also a ModuleManager that loaded
modules that extended ModuleBase.  That one I think you could pass
parameters.  I don't think we've created a Royale equivalent for
ModuleManager/ModuleBase scenarios.

Note also that Royale modules do not unload at this time.  Probably for a
while.

Have you run the examples/royale/ModuleExample?  It sets up the
bin/js-debug output in a particular folder structure and I think a bit
differently for bin/js-release.  Maybe that example will contain the clue
you need.

HTH,
-Alex