royale-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work on Emulation
Date Mon, 02 Apr 2018 08:21:34 GMT
Alina,

You cannot delete pull request. You can only close it, so we are good with
139 and 140. They are closed.

Your pull request 138 now looks great! :)

Whenever you are going to push some bigger changes you should create new
branches. If you are working right now on Panel - probably new branch with
your changes would be the best. Our pull request will looks than cleaner. -
That is just my recommendation.

In general congrats for your first pull request to Apache Royale project!!
:)

Thanks,
Piotr

--