royale-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: moonshine compiler error.
Date Mon, 05 Mar 2018 08:20:05 GMT
Hi Serkan

I think I know what has happened. I believe we will have to make some
adjustment in Moonshine to have report generation through that IDE. In the
mean time please make generation using console command instead IDE using
that instruction [1].

If you want to use SWF version of Royale I believe you need to follow [2]

[1]
http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/Generating-API-report-for-Flex-Web-Browser-application-tp550p562.html
[2]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs#additional-prerequisites-for-swf-output