royale-users mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Moonshine IDE 1.9.0 Released!
Date Mon, 12 Feb 2018 10:17:36 GMT
 Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that Moonshine 1.9.0 has been released at
http://moonshine-ide.com/ and on the App Store.

You can report any bugs or feature requests on our GitHub project:
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE

*Added:*
- Full support for Apache Royale.
- Support for AS3 library project creation.
- Find Resources: Added filtering options based on files extention.
- Code Completion List: Added signature method/properties and returned type
information.
- Code Editor: Added brackets for functions choosen from completion list.
- Visual Editor: Added resize ability to property editor.

*Changed:*
Updated NexGenActionscript engine to version 0.9.0.
Console: Colorize console output. Success, Warning and Error messages are
now colored.
Console: Improvement to the notification about cleaned project files.
Visual Editor: Synchronize selection between property editor and list type
of components Drop Down List, List.
Project Creation: Prevent from creating project in existing project
directory.
Creation of files has been restricted to source folder only.
Project Tree: Added new icon indicated source folder.

Lots of bug fixes and improvements. More in release notes:
https://goo.gl/7srtiY

Enjoy! :),
--

Piotr Zarzycki