royale-users mailing list archives

From devsena <devs...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: library Project in Moonshine IDE
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 08:18:00 GMT
Alina Kazi wrote
> I am trying to create and build a sample flex library Project in Moonshine
> IDE.
> No .swc output file generated and no error occurred.
>
> Settings screenshot:
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/gz5m8f2t63x625y/libraryProjectbuildissue.png?dl=0

Thank you for reporting this, Alina. (on a separate note, you can also
report issues to Moonshine at
https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE/issues)

Usually Moonshine compiles the project's SWC file to its 'bin-debug' folder
(unless you changed the output path at project/Settings/Run). However, in
sample project run the usual output is different than yours:

<http://apache-royale-users.20374.n8.nabble.com/file/t32/Untitled.png>

There is some differences I'm confused about, though -
1. The compiler output shown in your image seems using Royale SDK but in
project's custom SDK selection you've shown its Apache Flex 4.16 with AIR
16.0
2. I couldn't seen any reference of attempt compilation to console output,
either (Project > Build Project)

Can you share screen of your project's Settings/Paths and Settings/Run
section?

Thanks!