royale-users mailing list archives

From "Alina Kazi" <alina.k...@d-bz.com>
Subject RE: Generating API report for Flex Web Browser application
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 12:01:08 GMT
Generated Report file for Sample Project Successfully.

spark.components.Application:minHeight,1

spark.components.Application:minWidth,1

spark.components.Application:mxmlContentFactory,2

spark.components.Label:fontSize,1

spark.components.Label:fontWeight,1

spark.components.Label:horizontalCenter,1

spark.components.Label:text,1

spark.components.Label:textAlign,1

spark.components.Label:verticalCenter,1

But while executing Actual Project got Error:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d25eysllavuy5z4/compile2.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/49iq74zk6rxcr1y/compile1.png?dl=0

May be because my Application is dependent to SHMALib(.swc) Library Project (Source Shared
Earlier).

-Alina