royale-users mailing list archives

From "Alina Kazi" <alina.k...@d-bz.com>
Subject RE: library Project in Moonshine IDE
Date Mon, 26 Feb 2018 11:18:15 GMT
Thanks.

Sure , I am raising this issue on GitHub.

-Alina

From: Piotr Zarzycki [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 3:51 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: library Project in Moonshine IDE

This is for Flex project. I have to my hands on that to get support for Royale swc creation.
You can also raise for us issue on GitHub and I will probably personally work on that support.

Thanks,

Piotr

Thanks.

I have one more question that the Flex Library Project(in Moonshine IDE) .

File->New->Library Project ->Library Type->Flex Library Project

Is this for Flex Project with Flex SDK

or

Royale Project with Royale SDK

or Both ?