royale-users mailing list archives

From "Alina Kazi" <alina.k...@d-bz.com>
Subject RE: Application Structure
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 05:29:57 GMT
Please see my response embedded in your email in green.

Best Regards,

Alina

From: Alex Harui [mailto:aharui@adobe.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 08, 2018 10:42 PM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Subject: Re: Application Structure

Hi Alina,

I think we can help you create this UI.  We don't have MenuBar or HDividedBox today, but we'll
find someone to create them.  I think we have everything else.

Do you have good separation of the UI from the business logic?  If we built the UI in shared
code, it might happen faster as we could debug the actual UI source.  Then you could map it
into your app.

[Alina] I am sharing actual UI Source(.mxml & .as) files for Purchase Order Document.

What is your time frame for getting all of this done?

[Alina] We have almost 120 Setup, 100 entry programs and around 250 reports. I have been given
the target to port this huge erp in six months on test basis. As my other team is  working
on making extensive enhancements in the erp, we will need to redo the porting exercise after
successful migration to Apache Royale.

-Alex