royale-users mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: building Royale
Date Mon, 20 Nov 2017 10:39:11 GMT
Hi Justin,

just made the patch in wiki instructions you proposed. Is strange since I
tried without the need to do "mvn clean install -P utils"
But Piotr pointed that as well. I should test this in a clean system and
see what happen.
Anyway, with all the info I think now everyone could build with maven
Thanks for provide the solution!

Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira