royale-users mailing list archives

From "Carlos Cruz" <car...@nbtbizcapital.com>
Subject RE: compiler errors
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:37:41 GMT
I just created another hello world the error does not show up for the new project. But the
FlexJSStore project that was imported still says to use another SDK.

From: Piotr Zarzycki [mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2017 10:47 AM
To: users@royale.apache.org
Cc: users@flex.apache.org
Subject: Re: compiler errors

Carlos,

Once you experienced error with sdk and you go back to hello world App - do you still have
it?

Thanks,
Piotr

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017, 16:35 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com <mailto:piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
> wrote:

Hi Carlos,

In case of Moonshine we know about the issue. Doug experienced something similar [1]. In the
next version it should be fixed, but I'm not sure yet when we will release it. I can only
suggest that you can try to sources and build development version. I will let you know once
we release 1.7.0.

[1] https://github.com/prominic/Moonshine-IDE/issues/16

Piotr

On Fri, Oct 27, 2017, 16:25 Carlos Cruz <carlos@nbtbizcapital.com <mailto:carlos@nbtbizcapital.com>
> wrote:

Before I started the task of building Royale sources since I couldn’t find the binaries,
I thought I would try latest version of FlexJS, but I’m having some issues I was wondering
if anyone had experienced similar problems.

Installed Apache FlexJS 0.8.0 with the installer

Using flash builder 4.7 64 bit I create a Flex Project, converted it to FlexJS project or
FlexJS MVC (with same result), I get the following error:  message = Uncaught exception in
compiler Plug-in = com.adobe.flexbuilder.project

I’ve also tried Moonshine:

When I run a simple hello world application is compiles and runs the JS application

But when I try to compile and run FlexJSStore example that came with the FlexJS 0.8.0 SDK
I get the following error: Invalid SDK - Please configure a Flex SDK instead

This is where the location of the SDK: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Flash Builder 4.7 (64
Bit)\sdks\flexJS-0.8.0

Thx!

Carlos