royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Royale AMF not working on SWF side
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 16:20:33 GMT
Hi Carlos,

It is fine to have two different examples.  I don't really care what they are called.  Please
make sure the Jewel version does not output SWF so it is clear there are no expectations that
the SWF version will work correctly.

Unless you or other volunteers have the time to get Jewel to work in SWF (I did get some functionality
working so it didn't just crash), any time you want to add Jewel to an example it will be
better to fork it and change the build configuration so it no longer outputs SWF.

Thanks,
-Alex