royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proxy method calls with RemoteObject
Date Mon, 15 Oct 2018 11:51:08 GMT
Hi Alex,

I added to the RO test example the CompressedRO test case commented to help
you find the problem.
I couldn't test like in net RO since now the entire example is failing, but
once the callProperty works for a normal case should help us to check if
the rest of RO works since it uses "convertParametersHandler"

I'll revert localy this changes in order to advance in my real world app in
the mean while

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira