royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Trying to stabilize repos in branches "develop-fix"
Date Fri, 12 Oct 2018 00:12:50 GMT
Alex,

read the other thread where I just explain why you are not seeing the build
fail. The problem is the release process that are making us think all is
ok. but Maven is not ok. Only ANT since is not affected by release process.
As I said in the other thread. We can't left a unfinished release process
not reverted for several days since.

Hope it makes it more clear. I'm closing for today

Carlos

El vie., 12 oct. 2018 a las 1:59, Alex Harui (<aharui@adobe.com.invalid>)
escribi├│:

--