royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: UIBase.model not Bindable
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2018 21:22:10 GMT
Hi Alex

El lun., 22 oct. 2018 a las 19:25, Alex Harui (<aharui@adobe.com.invalid>)
escribi├│:

> ´╗┐On 10/22/18, 8:06 AM, "Carlos Rovira" <carlosrovira@apache.org> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     UIBase.model is not Bindable is this metadata missed and could be
> added?
> It has metadata in JS, but not for SWF.  It should be ok to add it to the
> SWF code.

ok I'll add it

>     A model use to be Bindable in all cases since is used in MXML with
> binding.
>
> MXML models (fx:Model) is different from UIBase.model.

ok, but I was not thinking on fx:Model, in fact I was forget completely
about that. I refer to normal uses of model in all applications

>     As a curiosity, I see that UIBase.model is COMPILE::SWF and don't see
> JS
>     version, but is there in JS, how is this possible?
>
> Any time a class doesn't define an API, it is possible that the API is
> defined in a base class.  Which it is in this case.  It is in
> HTMLElementWrapper.

ok, I never though we have separate a property for different platforms in
different classes. In fact seems a bit strange to me... is this done
intentionally?

Thanks Alex

--
Carlos Rovira