royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Trying to solve de flexunit problem when create the SDK with ANT
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2018 10:11:45 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to figure the problem when we create an SDK with ANT before
trying to fix Maven distribution to create an SDK.

The problem:

When doing "ant all" from royale-asjs folder at some point we get flexunit
on "in" folder.
Then inside that folder we have ;

in/flexunit/flexunit/flexunit-4.2.0-20140410-as3_4.12.0.swc
in/flexunit/flexunit/flexunit-4.2.0-20140410-flex_4.12.0.swc.

I need to remove the second one or ant fails, since the process require the
classes in as3 version swc

Don't know how this is working for other people (I think Alex and Harbs
doesn't have any problem at all).
But others like Erik de Bruin or me found the ant process failing.

So first of all is to know why the process is using one swc or another in
different environments. I assume this is a problem of configuration at some
place.
The most easy way, but I think a bit "dirty", is trying to remove flex swc
with ant as we get inside "in" folder, but I think we should try to
understand why this is happen and try to bring a better fix.

Thoughts?

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira