royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proxy method calls with RemoteObject
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 16:52:00 GMT
Ok Alex, thanks, didn't know that you have this task to make it work RO. I
though you only try to compile it.
That's good to know. I'm trying right now to make a real world app and
since I don't have a micro structural IOC framework like Swiz, that was
that I use in Flex, I'm trying to structure and organize screens,
controllers, delegates, and so on, and I'm trying to put things as easy as
possible so I can refactor more later to something more suited for this
task, since I don't have time now to build a framework for this due to
reduced time lines.

If you get this RO proxy way to call backend methods and AsyncToken, that's
what I need to connect with MX RemoteObject in the same way we use to do.

I'll be waiting for your. progress there

thanks

Carlos

El lun., 8 oct. 2018 a las 17:28, Alex Harui (<aharui@adobe.com.invalid>)
escribi├│: