royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Proxy method calls with RemoteObject
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2018 17:31:18 GMT
Hi Alex,

I don't doubt you have reason, and take for sure that I want to be one more
person capable of contribute to compiler. Just think that I can't do so
many tasks in just few time:  I need to code an entire application, I have
to add missed things to Jewel that are still not done, correct and fix
components that are partially done, and I have just 2 months to do all of
this. For example, I still have to add year view to datechooser to make it
usable, add autocompletion bead for combobox to make it usable as well,
just to name two of many more things without I can go to production.

I'll get to know that things and hope some day to be able to contribute to
add TypeScript or WASM, but that should be progressive. We must to act we
some real plans and handle things with proper timing as any other business
if we want Royale to evolve and be considered as a real technology to use
for many people, or have a risk that we fail in our current goals, and hurt
the project in a way that put at risk the project itself.

I have in mind some steps to make our work get more progress, but we need
to help us each other to get each one part done so we reach a new level,
and make others to join us, and hopefully people with potential skills to
help in compiler, in framework, in design and visuals of components, and
more...

Think that from other view, I try to have many skills: code, design,
art,...I can add compiler coding, but is not easy and very few people is
good in all disciplines at the same time.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira