royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Retrieving a collection of data and reassign the collection to show in a component with Binding
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2018 21:22:03 GMT
Thanks Harbs, Olaf,

I think the problem is nested Binding. It seems that doesn't work, and
that's a problem since defeats the purpose to have a model bindable at
level class. I'm pretty sure people will do this all the time.

I get it working assigning a new ArrayList is I have in the same file.

--
Carlos Rovira
http://about.me/carlosrovira