royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting An Emulation Component To Run
Date Tue, 16 Oct 2018 09:48:47 GMT
Hi Alina,

here's the page I did about ROs

https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/wiki/Apache-Royale-communication-with-AMF-and-RemoteObject

I updated right now with this:

Update Oct, 15th, 2018: We have mx:RemoteObject working in develop branch
you can check the example here:
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/mxroyale/RemoteObjectAMFTest,
The example can be tested as well with
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/develop/examples/amf/SampleAmfWebApp,
just remember that we still doesn't support Small Messages in BlazeDS (and
this should not make a big difference), so remember to disable it like we
explain in this document.

Let us now if you find any problem. Just let you know that I'm working with
mx:RemoteObject without issue at the moment.

Best

Carlos

http://about.me/carlosrovira