royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: ListCollectionView in Royale replacement
Date Tue, 23 Oct 2018 23:49:39 GMT
MXRoyale has emulations for ListCollectionView and ArrayCollection (and the old Flex ArrayList
and XMLListCollection).  I think they are working to some degree.  Over time, we will fix
bugs in sorting and filtering since other migrating Flex users will need to have it work.

Once we have it working, it will be a separate task to see what we ended up with and break
it up into PAYG beads for use elsewhere.

Since you are already using MXRoyale's RemoteObject, you should be able to use MXRoyale's
ArrayCollection without dragging in the need for MXRoyale's UI widgets.  We should try to
break any UI Widget dependencies if there are any.  And any fixes you make to ArrayCollection
will help the other migrating users.

-Alex