royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Royale AMF not working on SWF side
Date Tue, 02 Oct 2018 00:55:30 GMT
At some point the RemoteObjectAMFTest broke for SWF.  This is rather annoying as it was a good
test bed for debugging the compiler output and comparing the JS code to the SWF code.  One
thing that broke it was upgrading the UI to use Jewel components because Jewel isn't working
that well in SWF.  Our examples should work on both SWF and JS with a few exceptions where
the app was designed for JS only, like MDL examples.  I'm tempted to rip the Jewel components
out of this example and go back to Basic.

-Alex´╗┐