royale-dev mailing list archives

From bhau <bhau2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compc compiler error
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2018 16:42:01 GMT
Hi Alex,

I am getting empty page (or component) for some components, even though it
compiled without any issue.
Here are some of many confusions I have:

1) mx:Panel shows on screen but mx:Module doesn't
2) Mix-n-match of mx or spark or basic or html namespace components does not
show at lot on page.
3) mx:ComboBox shows empty drop down box (even though dataProvider with good
data {label:, data:}
 is bound and spark:ComboBox does not show any box at all.
4) Is there any pattern to follow for using Application or View or Panel or
container or Module components?
5) Is there any document available to look into when designing UI screens ?

Thanks,
--Bhau

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/