royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ***UNCHECKED*** Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2018 09:06:38 GMT
We are releasing from specific commit. The problem is laying out on setup
appropriate values for ANT build and Maven build. This is where all
failing.
All the problem is happening because we need omit one version, cause npm
was updated with 0.9.3 - Not sure why.

Update of version should happen automatically and releasecandidate script
is doing that. I don't know now what to do:

1. Update develop branch from 0.9.4-SNAPSHOT to 0.9.5-SNAPSHOT
2. Update release/0.9.4 to 0.9.4
3. Deploy maven artifacts to staging area

All of that things are complex because we need to skip one version. I'm the
second release manager (after Om) who gave up with whole process.

Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki