royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2018 22:05:28 GMT
Harbs,

In case of conflicts with Networks I did the same. If you can invest time
on finishing this up - that would be better for me. Because I will be able
to invest my time later for making release itself.

Thanks,
Piotr

On Sun, Sep 2, 2018, 11:37 PM Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:

> FYI, there were a lot of conflicts in Network related to AMF. I Made the
> assumption that the code in develop was the most up-to-date code. I’m not
> sure my assumption was correct.
>
> Those who worked on the code, please check my merges there…
>
> Thanks,
> Harbs
>
> > On Sep 3, 2018, at 12:34 AM, Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I’m done for the night and I pushed what I’ve done so far.
> >
> > Currently everything builds with the exception of Jewel.
> >
> > Jewel List code is not compatible with the view changes done by Alex.
> >
> > I will work on resolving that in the morning if no-one gets to it before
> me.
> >
> > I made Jewel dependent on Basic (at least for now). I’d like to spend
> some time examining what all the effects of doing so are.
> >
> > More tomorrow…
> >
> > Harbs
> >
> >> On Sep 3, 2018, at 12:18 AM, Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Cool! Let's wait than what Harbs gives us with his merge effort.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Piotr

> DateField
> few
> this

> make

> didn't

I can

with the merge.

:-)

and others could

it from Core to

it’s done…

conflicts related

<

problems, code was
to get compiling.
code I integration
and see if code was
will not work since
hit of luck if it

days, but I'm
working many ours
now.

Zarzycki (<

 DataContainerBase

to. Do you mean the

than one class which has
of classes which need

the classes manually and

Piotr Zarzycki <

drastical steps. It looks

whether it is working.

Harbs <harbs.lists@gmail.com

don’t understand exactly how the
definitely breaks it.

is an XML construct recognized

PM, Carlos Rovira <

a las 11:42, Harbs (<

know why you changed the tokens in the
them unrecognized and caused the

you refer was not correctly setup,
way those are not interpreted and
fix maven build distribution. When
and other files with

> <path-element>{playerglobalHome}/{targetPlayerMajorVersion}.{targetPlayerMinorVersion}/playerglobal.swc</path-element>

way to get this? if not how could
In the other hand, Can FlexUnit