royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2018 07:08:20 GMT
Hi Guys,

I was trying to check Tour De Flex if it has the same issue as the rest of
MX examples. In order to do that I would like to build Framework using ANT.
I got it working couple of days ago, but now it's constantly failing. Pixel
blender is downloaded corrupted. [1] Do you have any idea why it is happen
?

When I reach url directly through the browser I'm able to download good
file.

[1] https://paste.apache.org/Lsmz

Thanks,
Piotr

wt., 4 wrz 2018 o 15:57 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
napisał(a):

> It looks like main application is using ApplicationLayout, but it is not
> ILayoutHost type.
>
> wt., 4 wrz 2018 o 15:35 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
> napisał(a):
>
>> It looks like there is a missing Layout for main application, because
>> that function returns null:
>>
>> var /** @type {org.apache.royale.core.ILayoutHost} */ viewBead =
>> this.host.getLayoutHost();
>>
>> wt., 4 wrz 2018 o 15:25 Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>
>> napisał(a):
>>
>>> Harbs,
>>>
>>> Before I go to tour de flex I decided to build MX Hello World - using
>>> Maven. [1] I'm getting exception in the Chrome console [2]. Do you have
>>> idea what it could be ?
>>>
>>> [1]
>>> https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/tree/feature/new_merge/examples/mxroyale/HelloWorld
>>> [2] https://paste.apache.org/2EBQ