royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3
Date Sun, 02 Sep 2018 19:47:23 GMT
Carlos,

Do you think you will finish in the next 1-2 days those changes and make
stop till release or better switch to branch with new features ?

Thanks,
Piotr

niedz., 2 wrz 2018 o 21:41 Carlos Rovira <carlosrovira@apache.org>
napisał(a):

> One more reason, is that I'm now making changes. Making such update over
> develop could make get stuck with some important work I already didn't
> stabilize to commit.
>
> El dom., 2 sept. 2018 a las 21:39, Carlos Rovira (<carlosrovira@apache.org
> >)
> escribió:
>
> > Hi Harbs,
> >
> > I insist that is better, to push to the branch so I can compare between
> > develop and your branch. otherwise will be more difficult for me to get
> > differences and patch them.
> > Once I make the fixes, that is pretty sure I'll have to do, I can merge
> it
> > directly or wait to others that would need to do its revisions.
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > Carlos
> >

> > El dom., 2 sept. 2018 a las 21:30, Piotr Zarzycki (<
> > piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribió:
> >
> >> Hi Harbs,
> >>
> >> I will wait for your branch and take a look into that as well.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> Piotr

> build
> >> ok.
> >> current
> what

> Basic
> >> and

> >> conflicts.

> AMF.

> carlosrovira@apache.org>

> changed
> >> in
This
> >> make
> branch
> >> change

> >> get
> day
> >> in

> >> methods

> conflicts.
> resolution,

> >> them…

It looks like
> >> Harbs

exactly how the
> tokens
it.

<

(<
> >> harbs.lists@gmail.com

the tokens in the
> config
and caused the FlexUnit

correctly setup, since
interpreted and
> >> changed by
distribution. When I
> >> create
files with

> <path-element>{playerglobalHome}/{targetPlayerMajorVersion}.{targetPlayerMinorVersion}/playerglobal.swc</path-element>

> >>  <path-element>libs/path/20.0/playerglobal.swc</path-element>

if not how could we
> get
Can FlexUnit

--