royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Royale website is no secure for Google Chrome
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2018 11:30:50 GMT
Hi

just notice that Disqus in the website was broken due to the find and
replace that must be done. So here's two more search and replaces to do to
fix it on each publication:

1) find *\/\/royale.apache.org <http://royale.apache.org>\/?p=* and replace
with *https:\/\/royale.apache.org <http://royale.apache.org>\/?p=*

2) find *"disqusUrl":"\/\/*  and replace with *"disqusUrl":"https:\/\/*