royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 12:51:59 GMT
royale-confie.xml wasn't in distribution folder, so it was not copied.
I think the way Chris made distribution was copy a version of some
file-template.xml and a duplicate without "-template" in the name.
So I added those files, but still don't get VSCode works ok

regarding "royale-asjs" folder, I tried to run "ant -f
InstallAdobeSDKs.xml" in royale-asjs folder and this added AIR sdk to this
folder, but VSCode doesn't recognize Royale-asjs folder as a SDK. I'm a but
loose here or maybe I'm not understanding how you create your local SDK to
feed VSCode :?

thanks

--
Carlos Rovira