royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: States problem [was: Re: Royale Transitions, Effects, States infrastructure]
Date Sat, 15 Sep 2018 15:49:24 GMT
Hi Alex,

checking the States example, I can confirm that changing the demo to use
dot notation works perfect. I mean this code:

           <j:Card id="loginForm" *visible="true" visible.loggedIn="false"*>
            </j:Card>

            <j:Card id="loggedInForm"* visible="false"
visible.loggedIn="true"*>
            </j:Card>

*But* using the other format:

            <j:Card id="loginForm"* includeIn="login"*>
            </j:Card>

            <j:Card id="loggedInForm"* includeIn="loggedIn"*>
            </j:Card>

make the first time the html generate is:

but coming back from loggedIn we get:

This *layout vertical gap-3x3px* is set in the strand by VerticalLayout
bead.

What means for me that beads are not processed again in the process of
states recreation.

But, bonus is that something similar happens recreating PopUps (as I said
with the case of the basic combobox popup)

Make this sense?

Thanks

Carlos

--