royale-dev mailing list archives

From Carlos Rovira <carlosrov...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Error in DataItemRendererFactoryForColumnData dataGroup
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2018 17:49:17 GMT
Hi Piotr,

the error is reported by VSCode, so no maven involved here. In fact maven
is passing and ANT too...so this is strange
In the other hand don't know where this bead is used, for this reason I
report and said if someone that has some example or work that uses it could
try it.
Maybe as you say is a false positive, but in this case something is
failing, or VSCode, or SDK...

thanks

El lun., 17 sept. 2018 a las 15:28, Piotr Zarzycki (<
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com>) escribi├│:

> Hi Carlos,
>
> Try to compile without Maven and check if it's failing there. I've seen in
> the past errors where Maven build passes but shouldn't.
>
> Thanks,
> Piotr
>
> pon., 17 wrz 2018 o 15:26 Carlos Rovira <carlosrovira@apache.org>
> napisał(a):
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > while searching for other things I found that VSCode is reporting a fail
> > in DataItemRendererFactoryForColumnData in the line 135:
> >
> > var dataGroup:IItemRendererParent = list.dataGroup;
> >
> > Access of possibly undefined property dataGroup through a reference with
> > static type IList.
> >
> > Don't know how this is compiling.
> >
> > Hope other using this code could see what's happening
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > --
> > Carlos Rovira
> > http://about.me/carlosrovira