royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make Jewel dependent on Basic (Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3)
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2018 10:20:19 GMT
I had some errors on missing resources.

I’ve never managed to get maven to work for me. Dunno why.

The tasks.json file overrides the defaults, so the build task uses maven instead of asconfigc.

We should either modify the tasks.json file to allow for multiple build tasks, or include
it in gitignore.

Here’s info on defining arbitrary tasks:
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/visualstudio/ide/customize-build-and-debug-tasks-in-visual-studio?view=vs-2017