royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: My finding using Apache Royale and 3 points I'd like to get addressed
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 10:22:52 GMT
Hi Carlos,

#1 I’m not sure I understand what you’re saying in #1. Can you give some concrete examples
of what you’re saying? I think it’ll help me understand.

#2: The few times I tried playing with Royale states, I get confused pretty quickly. I’d
have to spend some time to understand your point here.

#3 I agree that it would be good to have some more decoration to handle setting setting things
like display and overflow. I don’t want to *require* it be handled by CSS classes, but it
would be good to decouple the code to make it possible to handle it in css classes without
messy subclassing and the like. I’m not sure how to best architecture that concept.

Harbs