royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Make Jewel dependent on Basic (Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3)
Date Mon, 03 Sep 2018 11:17:28 GMT
I’m done for the morning and I’ll be out this afternoon.

I’ll try to spend some more time this evening on this.

I still need to:
* Test the framework against some more of my apps.
* Make sure the examples work.
* See if the Jewel examples run.
* See if Tour de Flex runs.

Anyone who can confirm any of these would be very helpful.

Harbs