royale-dev mailing list archives

From Harbs <harbs.li...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About differences between versions with/without Basic
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2018 09:25:07 GMT
Hi Carlos,

This is very good news! :-)

I also noticed the empty selectors and I just committed a change to the compiler to remove
empty selectors on minification. I don’t think it matters enough to remove them when the
css is output for debug. Agree?

The classes brought in by DataContainerView are because Jewel DataGroup now subclasses DataContainerView
to resolve the issues with those changes. We can probably fix this by declaring different
interfaces in the Jewel CSS for the Jewel DataGroup.

I don’t know what’s bringing in StringItemRenderer. I’ll see if I can figure that out.

Thanks,
Harbs