royale-dev mailing list archives

From Piotr Zarzycki <piotrzarzyck...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discuss] Start release process 0.9.3
Date Fri, 31 Aug 2018 15:01:07 GMT
Carlos,

I cannot change it because itemRendererParent field is type of
IItemRendererParent
[1] and that interface doesn't contains that method. Link [1] is pointing
to develop branch, but that interfaces looks
exactly the same in integration branch.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/royale-asjs/blob/develop/frameworks/projects/Core/src/main/royale/org/apache/royale/core/IItemRendererParent.as

Thanks,