royale-dev mailing list archives

From Alex Harui <aha...@adobe.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: compc compiler error
Date Sat, 25 Aug 2018 06:32:05 GMT
Hi Bhau,

OK, sounds like you made some progress.

I'm not sure embedding will be a benefit so it isn't high on my list to have Royale support
it.

Are you finding [ResourceBundle] in the Royale code?  I thought I had cleaned all of that
up.  Or are you using it in your code?

Try commenting out parts of your .css files to find out what is causing the compiler to throw
an error.

There is an -html-template option you can use to customize the html file and inject other
CSS if you need it.

How are you using ChangeWatchers and Binding tags?  I don't think I've tried those yet.

Thanks,
-Alex