royale-dev mailing list archives

From bhau <bhau2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compc compiler error
Date Fri, 24 Aug 2018 22:07:27 GMT
Hi Alex,

throwError.js and assertType.js does exist in output folder.

I tested it with latest nightly build (#85) and didn't see that error any
more. I could see the page through generated index.html which includes
converted application component.

However I have to do some modification to get it through:

1) I have to comment all '[ResourceBundle...' , '[Embed(Source=' . Is there
any alternative for that?
2) Inclusion of css files through '<fx:Style source=' does not work.
Compiler is trying to parse this css file and throwing error. So I have to
remove that. Is there any workaround for that?
3) How to link custom css files instead of using generated app.css file
other than including manually in generated index.html.  Is there any
template or hook or configuration to link custom.css file instead of using
default app.css?
4) I have to comment change watchers and  Binding tags.

Thanks,
--Bhau

--
Sent from: http://apache-royale-development.20373.n8.nabble.com/