royale-dev mailing list archives

From bhau <bhau2...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: compc compiler error
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2018 15:58:42 GMT
Thanks Piotr and Alex. It helped and i moved little further.

Is there any mapping document for preferred replacement between Flex to
Royale classes? So far I have found following list of flash package classes.

1)
flash.globalization.NumberFormatter,flash.globalization.DateTimeStyle,flash.globalization.DateTimeFormatter,
2)
flash.events.TimerEvent,flash.events.IOErrorEvent,flash.events.ContextMenuEvent,
flash.events.FocusEvent
3)
flash.utils.IExternalizable,flash.utils.getQualifiedClassName,flash.utils.getQualifiedSuperclassName,flash.utils.getTimer,
4)
flash.display.Sprite,flash.display.DisplayObject,flash.display.Bitmap,flash.display.DisplayObjectContainer,flash.display.Graphics,flash.display.LoaderInfo,flash.display.GradientType,flash.display.StageDisplayState
5) flash.net.navigateToURL,flash.net.URLRequest,flash.net.URLLoader,
flash.net.registerClassAlias
6)
flash.text.TextField,flash.text.TextFormat,flash.text.StyleSheet,flash.text.TextFieldAutoSize,flash.text.TextLineMetrics,
7) flash.geom.Point,flash.geom.Rectangle
8) flash.ui.Keyboard,flash.ui.ContextMenu,flash.ui.ContextMenuItem,
9) flash.filters.DropShadowFilter,
10) flash.errors.IllegalOperationError,
11) flash.system.ApplicationDomain,flash.system.Capabilities,
12) flash.external.ExternalInterface,

DisplayObject is being used most of the time and I am thinking to replace it
with UIElement.

What would you suggest?

--Bhau

--